Cristian Terheș is a Romanian politician currently serving as a Member of the European Parliament for Christian Democratic National Peasants’ Party.
He is interviewed by Andreas Sidkvist, the leader of the new Swedish party MoD (Human rights and Democracy). https://partietmod.se
- Why are you so engaged in these topics?(human rights and freedom of choice against vaccine passports and mandatory vaccination)
- Are there more politicians that are getting engaged in the movement against green certificates in EU?
- You showed one of the contracts with Moderna that was all blacked out, have you seen the actual contract since then?
- Do you have any advice to give to people and political movements around the world and Europe on how to stop this?
- Why do you think we have come to this situation?
- What do you think about the reports from doctors and experts saying that there are magnetic or metallic materials that should not be in the vaccine?
- How can we support you and your colleagues fighting for freedom?
- What do you think about the censorship that we are facing right now when critical voices are banned from Facebook, Youtube Twitter and so on?
- How do you think this will end?
The interview kan also be listened to here:
Find more interviews (mainly in Swedish) at www.nedkavlat.se
You can also see the interview here: